MIA Here => Here I AM

The last time I blogged on this account was about a month before I left for China. In the months between March and December, I have:
  • Completed 10 Toastmasters speeches and achieved the Competent Communicator Award,
  • Worked at Expo 2010 Shanghai as Student Ambassador; three months afterward, I was promoted to Finance Associate,
  • Traveled throughout China, visiting cities new to me - Xiamen, Qingdao, Tibet, and Tianjin - as well as some old favorites,
  • Arrived home to experience the monotony of funemployment and some side adventures,
  • And spent more money this holiday than during any other. I'm such a consumer @_@.
In blog posts thereafter, I hope to detail some of my adventures in Shanghai/at the Expo/after the Expo. Even if I can't verbally express the fun I had, I will no doubt be able to spam my blog with 80+ gb worth of photos. >:D

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Comicon 2008

Jury Duty

Bitterness and Fear - Dreams #0002: Heat Motifs