Interracial Dating in China

Last time, when I was strolling the moonlit lake called Xihu, or West Lake, I noticed quite a few young interracial couples, mostly white males with Asian (probably Chinese females). And I've wondered...is it mostly because one likes one's personality, or is it because of the exoticism factor? Could it be equal, or does one dominate?

By exoticism factor, I mean, purely, LOOKS, or PHYSICAL ATTRACTION. The liking of someone who doesn't look like you because they don't look like you - they have a more exotic look, one of which you have no familiarity.

I've liked all types of guys. While I do have a physical preference, I have found many types of guys attractive. I do have that "exoticism" mentality that makes me wonder about whether our babies will be cute or not. HAHAHA. Seriously, though, I would really pursue someone because of chemistry, not just physical attraction...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Comicon 2008

Jury Duty

Bitterness and Fear - Dreams #0002: Heat Motifs