Dreams #0004: Action, Indian Sidekick, Arkanoid

"I" was in a household teaching English. During my off times, the children would play a galactical ball video game, where you had to strategically bounce a ball to get rid of all the bricks. In my dream, I was also signed up as an extra for a USA-channel-based movie set; when I finally walked through, I became someone else, or so I think. I became part of the movie. I was in a city-area in Europe (or wherever they have cobblestone roads) with lots of fragile, archaic buildings. There was an emergency set, where there were two men helping an injured man. Then, somehow, I got an older Indian man as a sidekick and what were we doing...driving around? I don't know why, but we went to this grassy field, though it may been a golf field because it was so nice. This was outside of the city. For some reason, we kept hearing a whistling sound. Not too long after, the camera or my 'perspective' would zoom into the source of the whistle. There were dead bodies dressed in various costumes that would be hurled from a flying thing in the sky. These bodies would land in the most opportune zones - aesthetically, that is. One would wear stripes on his left side and have his face painted; he would land in a zone that would have the exact same pattern. Quite odd.

I was running away from this blimp/flying thing that hurled dead people, until it hurled this box...this floating box that turned out to be a funky car. We escaped from this situation and he said goodbye to his daughters and family.

Eventually, I dreamt that my mom also played the game and willed herself to break all the bricks, or used some type of hack. There was some symbolic meaning of this toward the action of the 'movie' dream. After we got to the end and had a happy ending, I somehow 'willed' the turning back of time, from scene 3 to scene 1...and we were back in the beginning again. And that's how it ended. Oh, also...the lady whose children I taught English...said I was a good teacher, that she didn't know I'd be so energetic around her kids. O_o

This sounded much cooler and more epic in my head...:/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Comicon 2008

Jury Duty

Bitterness and Fear - Dreams #0002: Heat Motifs