Bitterness and Fear - Dreams #0002: Heat Motifs

...is paying to get rid of an old videocassette tape.

I just sold an old Star Wars Trilogy videotape on Amazon.com. After having Amazon take their share, I was left with very little. Then, yesterday, I found out shipping was over 9 dollars to expedite-ship the tape to New York. I went through with it...only to remember that from the whole order, I did not even break even, since shipping was more than the tape revenue and shipping allowance combined! (Dumb. Should have canceled the order.) I pretty much just paid someone money to take my tape. What a waste of time and money. To add to this horror, I checked my email quite late because I was busy with the last week of school and the person not only gave me a bad review, but also yelled at me several times through email.

The only winners in this mess are Amazon.com and the Post Office. Yeah, I've learned my lesson...


In other news, I had several fearsome dreams.

First, I had been in front of a church building with my friend, when I took a picture. I reviewed the picture, to find that there were flames engulfing the building. I was puzzled and showed my friend, when less than 5 seconds later, the top of the church burst into flames. From that dream to the rest of my dreams, I could not shake off that emotion of fear.

In another dream, I was speeding through a road and bro was right next to me. It was really hot in the car and I could feel the heat as I gassed the pedal. I went faster and faster, until I woke up...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Comicon 2008

Jury Duty