Monkey Disease?!

Right now, I think I WOULD jump on the opportunity to be entertained, but it's difficult to want to move at all. My nose was stuffy this morning and I was suffering a little bit through my classes because I chose to read the text, instead of having the audio player do it. Now that, my readers, is what you call teacherly sacrifice.

So I have been lacking appetite for 6 days now. Since last Tuesday, I felt that every time I were to take a bite, I could not breathe and my stomach would be bloated. I did a bunch of research on monkey bites (see my teachjinglish blog) and I think I psyched myself out quite a bit. I'm going to get it checked again on Wednesday or Thursday.

Anyway...because I psyched myself out, I probably caused myself some anxiety...in actuality, a LOT of anxiety. I couldn't eat much, let alone enjoy what I ate. In fact, right now, I feel as though I am in purgatory - no reason to do anything and destined for temporary boredom. I don't want to initiate contact with friends nor talk to anyone. However, I don't really want to be alone. I really want to go to bed early, which is what I'll end up doing...I took some cold medicine a few hours ago and intend to take some more just before I sleep. I need to cover up. Even my room seems kind of chilly. My hands are already frozen over...

No hunger means no reason to eat. I did eat very little today...an exploding persimmon, some bread, and some peanuts. Slight headache...

Perhaps I will finish my blogs tomorrow when I get up...or, I might just sleep 10+ hours.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Comicon 2008

Jury Duty

Bitterness and Fear - Dreams #0002: Heat Motifs